Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate (CSL)
Ivory white powder or lamellar solid.
It has the functions to increase toughness, emulsify, improve preservation, keep fresh etc. It can be used in baked products, steamed bread, noodles, dumplings etc.
1. Strengthen the toughness, elasticity of doughing; enlarge the physical volume of the bread and the steamed bread. Improve the construction of tissue.
2. Make the surface of bread and noodles smoother. Decrease the rate of rupture.
3. Make biscuit mold unloading easily, and make the external appearance tidy, the level of structure clear, and the taste crisp.
4. Enlarge the physical volume of frozen food. Improve the construction of tissue. Avoid the surface to split up and prevent the filling to leak.
Dispersive in hot water, or soluble in hot oil and fat.
Acid value(mgKOH/g) 50-86
Ester value(mgKOK/g) 125-164
Heavy metals (calculated by Pb)% ≤0.001
Arsenic (calculated by As)% ≤0.0003
Operation method and use level:
1. Mix with flour directly and use symmetrical.
2. The proposal of use content append: 0.2-0.5% (account with the amount of flour)
Aluminized bag vacuum packing with nitrogen inside. Net weight:25KG/CTN(5*5KG).
Storage and transportation:
Seal and storage in the low temperature, dry, cool and well-ventilated place, in order to prevent the moisture absorption and caking. Strictly forbid to store and transport with materials that is explosive, combustible or deleterious. The shelf life is 18 months